Our Foundational Principles and Values are the foundation upon which we build:
1. We will stand for truth: Our statement of faith is a living expression of the doctrinal foundations upon which we stand.
2. We will establish our unity in our Christ-centered vision: We experience unity in the midst of diversity as we are fitted together in Christ.
3. We will depend on God in Prayer: Our life and vitality as a congregation is dependent upon prayer.
4. We will make disciples: True discipleship is both knowledge based and relationship oriented.
5. We will value every member as a minister: We are all called to do our part that the whole work will be done.
6. We will equip and empower: Our leadership has the responsibility and authority to lead the body and equip it for the work of ministry.
7. We will be a force, not a fortress: We will be proactive and not reactive in the world.
8. We will value healthy congregational life: We will seek wholeness for individuals and the whole congregation.