Our Foundations Principles and Values are the foundation upon which this house is built.
1. We will stand for truth:
- Our statement of faith is a living expression of the doctrinal foundations upon which we stand.
2. We will establish our unity in our Christ-centered vision:
- We experience unity in the midst of diversity as we are fitted together in Christ.
- We are vision led rather than issue, opinion, need, or comfort level driven.
3. We will depend on God in prayer:
- Our life and vitality as a congregation is dependent upon prayer.
- Prayer is not peripheral to our programs, it is the atmosphere in which our programs will be fruitful.
4. We will value healthy congregational life:
- We will seek wholeness for individuals and the whole congregation.
- We believe that wholeness is developed in the context of relationships and we will care for one another in spiritual and practical ways.
5. We will make disciples:
- True discipleship is both knowledge and relationship oriented.
6. We will value every member as a minister:
- We are all called to do our part that the whole work will be done.
7. We will equip and empower:
- Our leadership has the responsibility and authority to lead the body and equip it for the work of ministry.
- Spirit empowered and directed, congregationally responsive and recognized leadership is a gift from God to the body for the building up of the church.
8. We will be a force, not a fortress:
- We will be proactive and not reactive in the world.
- We will actively seek to expand the Kingdom of God from our neighborhoods to the nations.